Translate

How to remove attribution gadget from google blogger/blogspot


If you have a blogspot site,then you will see that in the footer of your site,a attribution gadget saying like  "Simple template. Powered by Blogger".This is for simple template of blogger.

If you want to make make a good looking site,then it may disturb you.So you should delete it.However you have to do it by your own risk.In many template has terms and condition that you have must keep the attribution.If these case you should not remove attribution.

Here I describe the easiest method to remove attribution.The method is:



step 1:Go to Dashboard >Template>Customize


step 2:Then click on Advanced>Add CSS
step 3:And finally paste the below highlighted code in Add CSS tab

#Attribution1 {display: none;}





If you have any question to this tutorial,feel free to ask any question to me at comment,I will try my best to help you.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this was very easy. Thought I would never be able to remove this attribution widget.Now, it can be moved as well as removed. But I will keep it for sometime. Thanks.
    website design

    ReplyDelete